Friday, January 31, 2014

Leftover veggie and wild rice casserole

So the other night I made way too much quinoa and wild rice and had half a pot leftover. 

The next night I knew I needed to use the leftover rice mixture but wasn't sure how. 
I decided I would try a casserole because they are quick and easy. 


Ingredients:
Leftover or cooked rice blend 
Veggies in the fridge or on the counter
(I had zuchinni, onion, mushrooms, spinach, garlic, and ginger)

I diced all of my veggies, garlic, ginger, and left the spinach whole.

Mix diced veggies and rice together in a bowl with salt, pepper, and soy sauce. Just a bit of each (salt, pepper, and soy sauce) because you don't want it to be too salty.

Bake in a baking dish covered with foil on 350' for 60 minutes or until the casserole reaches the brownness of your liking :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment