Sunday, January 12, 2014

Natural ear ache remedy


So last night Brodie's ear got super red and he said it hurt and stung. We all know what that means :-(

Naturally I turned to a natural remedy. Coconut oil and tea tree oil ear drops.

I simply mixed a tablespoon of coconut oil with one drop of tea tree oil. Next I warmed the mixture until it liquified. I took a dropper and dropped a couple drops in Brodie's ear. 

Instantly he said his ear felt better. I kept rice compresses and sea salt compresses alternating on his soar ear all night. 

I also rubbed the coconut mixture on the bottom of his feet and put clean socks over the oily feet. 

This morning after his Epsom salt and baking soda bath, I did this once more (used the ear drops). You can't even tell how miserable he was last night. He is up and at them.
I am shocked how well this worked and had to blog about it. I am going to keep using it today maybe once or twice. Just to insure I've let the antiviral properties of the oil drops fully do their job.

This remedy is going into my master remedy guide for sure!



Disclosure: I am not a doctor and this is just friendly advice.

No comments:

Post a Comment