Sunday, November 18, 2012

Monster spray

Do you have a child who is afraid of the dark? If you do than you know what a struggle bed time can be.

My sweet little Damien recently decided that he is afraid of the dark.

Even though we have discussed in great lengths that there is NOTHING in the dark to be afraid of.

I tell him Mom and Dad are right next door as well as his big dog Odin, so he is super Protected all day and night always.

Needless to say Damien is still certain there is something so scary that he MUST sleep with mom and dad and that is the only solution.

I however have a trick up my sleeve, monster spray.

All you need is an empty room fragrance spray bottle filled with water.

This way is too much gets sprayed no one will get sick.

I made a label with some printer paper, marker, and tape.

I hope this helps other parents and kids out there in the life puzzle we all live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment